Saturday, January 14, 2012

No matter how you measure it

Whether it be hours passed, gas stops, or miles traveled... doing it alone is an unusual thing.
First thing I did was put on every The Mars Volta album I owned and listened to them straight through.
(9 hours worth)

Next came substantial nodding and chit chatting...Brie getting antsy and nosey.

 Eventually I made it home. Greeted by horrific traffic on the Dallas turnpike.
Waiting for me is a crap load of bills and notices.

I pay them bills, see that the notices are for cook outs and apartment related stuff.

My apt is still the same.. no break ins.. no messes... welcoming.
Smelled like a beach house for some reason.

I unpack... nothing special.. turn on the games and my mood is immediately shifted to my typical Sunday banter...



It feels good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment