Thursday, January 19, 2012

Prison

Being a prisoner in your own home can give you plenty of time to do all of those things you never wanted to do.

I've been able to read up on some great articles, like one by Dave Douglas, or this awesome set of
re colorizations.  At any rate, it's given me a perspective that comes every once in awhile.  When you take a break from real life and all your focus is on ONE bad thing keeping you from living that life... you start to think that things aren't so bad. That maybe if you can just get over that one obstacle... things really are amazing.  I got over that superficial obstacle today and I am going to try and keep this sense of revelation throughout the year.

Things are great... yes some bad things happen... but just be prepared and the light over that mole hill isn't too far off.

(I felt Darwin was a good representative of this evolution for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment